Friday, May 6, 2011

"Even More Excited!" - Oak Harbor, Washington Newborn Photographer

     So by now everyone knows we are expecting our very own bundle of joy in August and let me just tell you how much my excitement has increased today!  Baby Charlie is the sweetest little man; he makes me so excited to get to hold my very own baby in a few months!  He was SO good for me too! Thank you mom and dad for being so flexible and letting me play.  Congratulations to you both!


Mom & Dad's little aviator:
 
Photobucket

Photobucket

Photobucket

Photobucket

And the shot that mom MOST wanted :::drum roll:::

Photobucket

3 comments:

Amber Butler said...

Holy cow Val. Those are so good! Its amazing how much your skills have grown over the last few years! :)

Valerie said...

Thank you Amber! And it all started with your babies! ;)

Nick said...

Precious!

Post a Comment