Thursday, February 24, 2011

"Welcome Baby Boy Matthews!" - Oak Harbor, WA Newborn Photographer

     I wasn't sure what to expect with this little guy since he's a few months older than some of my other baby clients, but he was a champ!  He hardly made a fuss and slept through half the session!  I am so excited about how these came out and I'm glad dad was up to trying my 'vision' because WOW!  The picture of him and his son took my breath away when I saw it on my computer screen for the first time.  Thank you Matthew's family for letting me play!  It was truly an amazing experience!



Photobucket



Photobucket

Photobucket

  Photobucket

5 comments:

nicki said...

Precious!! Love this shoot.

Mrs. W said...

Nicely done! Baby Landon is so cute!

Anonymous said...

Fantastic!! The father and son photo transcends knowing it is Chris and Landon and becomes a universal image worthy of an art exhibit. Great work, Valerie.

kiwimeskreations said...

just beautiful!!

Crissy Armstrong said...

Wowzers, the one of the wee one with his daddy is a stunner! Great job! The one of baby in the hat made me giggle. Cute!!

Post a Comment