Friday, April 9, 2010

Skagit Valley Tulip Festival - Oak Harbor, Washington Photographer

     Breathtaking!  The longer I live in Washington the more I just love it.  It has a small town feel that I have come to really enjoy.  Where else can you pick your own pumpkin at a pumpkin patch in the autumn or Cut down your own Christmas tree at a tree farm in the winter or even see the vast fields of colorful tulips in the spring?  No where else but Washington State!  I'm looking forward to the next season to see what they will come up with next!  Seriously, it was an awesome sight to see!  My pictures could never do this place justice.

Photobucket

Photobucket

Photobucket

Photobucket

Photobucket

Photobucket

Of course the little man and I had to have a picture together. :)

Photobucket

5 comments:

Unknown said...

Wow the pictures are incredible!! I can't wait to see them in person next year!

Alicia said...

Great pictures, Valerie!! I love that you love it here. I do too. :)

Anonymous said...

val i adore you and i think you are so wonderful and you take amazing pictures=) i love you

Megan said...

Soooooo cute!!! Love the one of you and Tyler! Tulips look great, too!

Kelsey said...

Love all the flowers! Wish we got those here in Vegas :)

Post a Comment