Thursday, March 25, 2010

Proud to be a Texan! - Oak Harbor, Washington Engagement Photographer

     I had the honor of flying out to Dallas, Texas for an engagement shoot this last weekend.  Can you believe it snowed?  Yup, that's right!  First day of spring and it snowed in Texas!  Julio and Christina were such good sports and we worked through the cold.  Thank goodness the snow happened the night after the pictures.  This shoot was so much fun and I got so many great shots!  Since I do not yet have a web site I will be posting more pictures on here.  This is only part one!  Christina and Julio, I hope you love your pictures so far and I can't wait for your wedding day in June!  Congratulations to a gorgeous couple!

Photobucket

Photobucket

Photobucket

Photobucket

Photobucket

Photobucket

Photobucket

Photobucket

Photobucket


Photobucket

6 comments:

nicki said...

These are gorgeous!!! I love the Dallas skyline pics. Can't wait to see the others. P.S. LOVE her red shoes!!

Whitney Raymond said...

These are so good Val! I hope you still want to do a shoot with Jon and I! He is only going to be home for 2 weeks in May and then not back until August.. Stupid NAVY!

Patience said...

Love the first picture of their feet w/ her red shoes & my fav is the one right after that with him dipping her with the skyline on the left.

Camille said...

This is such a great pic, you are so creative!
-Camille

a.mcgourty said...

Awesome Val! These are priceless and something they will cherish forever!

Melissa said...

Great session!

Post a Comment