Monday, May 23, 2011

"Out of My Comfort Zone" - Oak Harbor, Washington Newborn Photographer

     OK, I'm not going to lie...  I was REALLY nervous about this shoot.  Going to a clients home is always out of a photographers comfort zone, but I embraced the challenge!  Since both grandmas are in town you can imagine how much more nervous I was to take their pictures!  I have never had the opportunity to shoot with grandmas before!  Overall, it turned out to be a fun, laid-back shoot.  Getting out of my comfort zone is totally something I need to do more often.
     And of course Baby Avery is such a doll! She has the cutest little face and looks just like her beautiful mom.  Here are a few pictures of our session today:

Photobucket

Photobucket

Don't grandma pictures just warm your heart?  When I look at these I think of my mom holding my baby girl in just a few short weeks!  I'm so glad I had the opportunity to take these!

Photobucket

Photobucket
 
Such a beautiful family!

0 comments:

Post a Comment