Thursday, December 31, 2009

'Sam I Am' - Oak Harbor, Washington Baby Photographer

     With our new move to Washington I have had the pleasure of meeting new friends.  When I met Megan and her beautiful son Sam, I couldn't WAIT to take pictures of them; what a sweet baby boy.  He endured my cold hands for two hours and was such a trooper.  There were too many shots I loved so I just had to post them all.  Thank you Megan for letting me be a part of this time in your lives.  I look forward to our next shoot in two months!

Photobucket

Photobucket

Photobucket

Photobucket

Photobucket


Photobucket

6 comments:

Melissa said...

Love the Green Eggs and Ham image!

Megan said...

Thanks for taking wonderful pictures of Sam! We LOVE them all! You did a great job, and we can't wait for you to take more of our little guy.

nicki said...

Beautiful job, Valerie!! I think the last one is my favorite...although it was really hard to pick just one.

Kim K. said...

Love the third shot!!! Great work!

Anonymous said...

what gorgeous images! love the lighting and the intimate shots.

tamsen (CM)

Charlotte Ann said...

You have such a talent for capturing such tender and intimate shots. Simply beautiful!

Post a Comment