Saturday, January 16, 2010

A Head Start on Valentine's Day! - Oak Harbor, Washington Family Photographer

     I will admit that I still get nervous with every shoot.  I was especially nervous for these since they were outdoors.  I love, love, LOVE how some of them came out!  I got several cute shots that made it hard to narrow down so I just added a little extra.  Erika, I hope that these will make you smile and will brighten your husbands Valentine's Day while he is deployed far away.

Photobucket

Photobucket

Photobucket

Photobucket

Photobucket

Photobucket

3 comments:

Nicki said...

These are so beautiful! The lighting was just gorgeous and you captured some amazing shots. Wonderful job!

Nicole Perez said...

Great Job Valerie!

Megan said...

Yay! Sophie and Erika look beautiful! Love the outdoors pictures...you did a great job, Val!

Post a Comment