Sunday, June 26, 2011

"6 day old Brooklynn" - Oak Harbor, Washington Newborn Photographer

     Baby Brooklynn is finally here and she is so beautiful!  I was so excited to meet her especially after doing her mommy's maternity pictures a few weeks ago.  I have seriously been so lucky to get such good babies to work with!  Just feed this baby girl and she goes straight into a milk coma!  I am beyond thrilled with how these pictures came out and I am so glad that mom let me play with her hands and pose her as I needed.  You really have to be patient for a shoot like this so thank you mom and dad for letting me do my thing. :)  I feel like I am finally getting better at acheiving what I have set out to do.  AH!  So excited about these!

Here she is:



Photobucket

Photobucket

0 comments:

Post a Comment