Sunday, November 21, 2010

Anticipating Baby McKinley's Arrival! - Oak Harbor, Washington Maternity Photographer

     Yesterday was so much fun; I just LOVE doing maternity shoots, especially when I have such gorgeous couples to work with!  We were a bit rushed to get some outdoor shots and not to mention it was freezing cold, but Bridget and Chris were troopers!  Afterwards we went back to their place for a few indoor pictures (and some hot cocoa! YUM!)  As most of you know, I am a natural light photographer, but their house is so beautiful I thought I'd give it a try.  Here is a sneak-peek of yesterdays shoot.  Chris and Bridget, thank you for letting me take part in this special time in your life!  I can't wait to meet your beautiful baby girl!


Photobucket

Photobucket

Photobucket

Photobucket

I just LOVE this one:

Photobucket

Photobucket


1 comments:

Rob and Jennifer said...

WOW so amazing and she looks beautiful!

Post a Comment