Friday, October 22, 2010

The Floyd Family - Oak Habor, Washington Family Photographer

     The biggest compliment I could ever recieve is being referred to.  You may remember the beautiful Levy family I just shot a few weeks back...  Well, April didn't realize that by telling her friend about me, she would be interested in a shoot as well!  This is what it's all about!  It thrills my heart to know that my clients truly love my work.  I haven't been doing this very long and yes, I know you can tell I am still learning, but I'm growing.  Just when it seems like all I am doing is taking steps back, God pushes me a giant leap forward!  We all need the confidence boosters once in a while.  Thank you April for referring the Floyd family to me!  What a beautiful, BEAUTIFUL family!! 

Proceed with caution; you may be jealous after seeing this gorgeous little family:

Photobucket

Photobucket

Photobucket

Photobucket

2 comments:

April said...

Great photographer + gorgeous family = fabulous photos!!!

Unknown said...

makes me want to get back into photography! Such a sweet way to capture life as it passes...

Post a Comment