Sunday, June 13, 2010

A Perfect Day - A Perfect Wedding! - Oak Harbor, Washington Wedding Photographer

     I couldn't tell you how she did it, but she did!  Sarah, the beautiful bride, pulled her wedding together in just one week (with the help of some amazing friends of course).  What a beautiful wedding and with such perfect weather!  Sarah & Andy, thank you so much for allowing me to take part in this AMAZING day!  I wish you two the very best!  Here are a few shots from the ceremony on the beach.  More from the reception to come so stay tuned!

Photobucket



Photobucket

Photobucket

Photobucket

Photobucket

Photobucket

Of course I saved the best for last...  We will just say they did a fly by just for us! ;)

Photobucket


6 comments:

Megan W said...

AWESOME job, Val! Beautiful pictures! What a perfect day for a wedding :)

Photography by Nicole said...

AWESOME JOB! They look beautiful!

Unknown said...

The look soooo good Val!!!!! You captured the day's really great moments for them beautifully!!

Nicki said...

Fantastic job, Valerie!

Annie said...

You did a great job! Such joy in their faces.... ~ Annie

Ellie Benitez said...

Val I loooove your wedding photos!! Do you travel to do photo shoots?? If so, I would love for you to do my january wedding in vegas! Let me know if that's a possibility and what your prices are :) Great work on all your photos!!

Post a Comment