Tuesday, June 15, 2010

"Just Beginning!" - Oak Harbor Washington Engagement Photographer

     What a perfect morning to have an engagement shoot.  I was worried about the weather (as usual), but God provided.  What a cute couple!  This session was different for me since we added some furry friends, but it worked out so well; I love the shots I was able to get.  Even though I am leaving tomorrow for a week, I couldn't leave Ana & Luke in anticipation.  Here's a little sneak-peak you guys!  Congrats on your engagement; I wish you two the BEST!  Ana, I'm so glad you called me!

Photobucket

Photobucket

Photobucket

Photobucket

I just love this dog!
Photobucket

I had to post this!!  I love Dune's face in this picture! :)
Photobucket

Photobucket

***************PLEASE FEEL FREE TO POST COMMENTS!!***************

1 comments:

Beka @ Sunshine to the Square Inch said...

This is my brother and new sister to be! Thanks for sharing these pictures!!!

Post a Comment